Skip to main content

CONGRATULATIONS YOU CAN SEE YOUR PROBLEMS.



A few days ago I listened to a timely message from one of my favorite men of God Pastor Joseph Prince. He said something striking  “God doesn’t want you doing His job, He is well prepared to care for all your needs. A time of shortage is when God redistributes the wealth of nation to the hands of His children” Hallelujah. I am God’s child and in the time of dryness, I am supplied.

The message for 24th August 24, 2016, Rhapsody of Realities devotional (ROR) is a confirmation of the swiftness and relevance of God’s word for me today. A paragraph says “Times of challenges aren’t times to run helter-skelter, seeking help from man; No, trust in the lord! He is your help”. 

Doesn’t it just feel like the economy and structure of this country is set to frustrate and make you desperate? Prices are shooting for the skies while salaries and value (for product and service) have gone as deep as the city sewers; it’s a mad race to maintain personal health else the financial implications of being sick will kill you faster than the unending list of tantalizing ailments springing forth daily. 
If your mental reasoning hasn’t been groomed and conditioned to filter information then the media will do a fine job of reconstructing your DNA for fear; Fear of everything, your neighbor, the president, the country e.t.c heck even your dog is at risk of being your enemy. The chance of your dying from too much worldly information is increased.

But there is good news, in the face of this hardship and terror there is a source of peace, not the calm you get from yoga poses or green tea, but a peace that flows from God; it comes from within you. There is a hope, you have a provider, helper, and guide who is beyond corruption, variation or shadow of change. James 1:17.

The most beautiful part of your story is 2 Corinthians 4:18 that says “while we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

The hardship you face now, the financial constrictions, debilitating medical conditions and economic uncertainties that determine your physical existence are temporal, it means because you can see these problems they are temporal and subject to the level of your ability to change them.

The question then is how desirous are you of Change? Do not allow what you see determine your response to the word of God, which is your action of faith. If you have no money, husband, children, house or job then I say to you CONGRATULATIONS, your problem is temporal and you can change them by the words of your mouth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ADULTRESS DOOM

To know wisdom, instruction and to understand words of insight let the wise hear and increase in learning and the one who understands obtain guidance. Were you not instructed not to forsake the instructions of our father and the teachings of our mother be used as a garland for your head and as pendant for your neck? When sinners come with enticement and plot to lie in wait for blood, are you not strong enough to refuse consent and flee from such worthless and wicked persons you call acquaintances, or did you not take counsel from our father when He said the man filled with crooked speech, the one who winks with his eyes, signals with his feet, points with his finger and whose heart devise evils, will have calamity come on him in a moment that he is beyond healing?   Now I laugh at your calamity, terror strikes and I mock you now. Distress and anguish has come upon your flesh and body because you heard and refused to heed, your complacency is now your woe. Do you now won...

THE GOSPEL IN REVERSE

Its early this morning and am in this vehicle heading to Victoria Island, a man who had joined the bus as we pulled out from the bus stop started with hymns and praises to God, he sang well and had a good number of songs so I flow along and mentally shake my head to the melody of the tune, anticipating to hear a good message to end the singing session. oh boy was i wrong. Although wasn’t so bad though but I think on a fine day if he were selling a product I needed badly, I wouldn’t feel the need to buy from him. I believe in God and I like being attentive to everyone that preaches. Because God is so big I could learn something new and see something of Him from an entirely perspective, so I listen (which is good, most of you don’t). I also have unreserved respect for those who commit time to preach while commuting, it shows just how passionate they are about evangelism and it is one of the many opportunities to reach out to new people every day.   "God loves you and...

WHY YOU MUST WRITE A WILL EVEN IF YOU ARE YOUNG

  A re you a young Nigerian man with these listed earthly conditions, I have to ask you a serious question. you have a wife you have children you have something worthy of transfer; Cash, financial assets, real estate, insurance, family heirloom, etc Have you made your will?  Oh; come on now I am not suggesting your death is anywhere close, God forbid. But we can both agree the world is no longer as it was, it has become smaller which is a great thing and the number of things that can kill you has gone past "A thousand ways to die". Let's consider a few trending options of dying; a strange virus (yup, it hasn't gone away yet), Stress from emotional and physical tension which is the leading cause of death in recent times, getting poisoned by a frenemy at a bar, get kidnapped with no ransom, get in a relationship with a murderous psycho, choke on chewing gum as you gossip, etc. I should probably not add to the tension as you read this but you get the drift....we are all ...