Skip to main content

WORDS ALONE

It begins with excitement,
The moment I put pen to paper,
To encore in prints what my heart feels for you,
But words escapes me, expressions are lost,
Words alone will not suffice.

Like the quiet sound of whistling wind in a desert
The biting cold at the start of winter,
I feel the warmth of you at every moment,
The sound of your voice is striking like the timepiece on the highest edifice.


As the beauty in summer, I capture the start of life In your eyes,
Melodies resonates in my ear as you whisper loving words to my hearing,
I fail to once again capture your essence,
You are more than I can ever posses,
And words alone will not suffice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ADULTRESS DOOM

To know wisdom, instruction and to understand words of insight let the wise hear and increase in learning and the one who understands obtain guidance. Were you not instructed not to forsake the instructions of our father and the teachings of our mother be used as a garland for your head and as pendant for your neck? When sinners come with enticement and plot to lie in wait for blood, are you not strong enough to refuse consent and flee from such worthless and wicked persons you call acquaintances, or did you not take counsel from our father when He said the man filled with crooked speech, the one who winks with his eyes, signals with his feet, points with his finger and whose heart devise evils, will have calamity come on him in a moment that he is beyond healing?   Now I laugh at your calamity, terror strikes and I mock you now. Distress and anguish has come upon your flesh and body because you heard and refused to heed, your complacency is now your woe. Do you now won...

THE GOSPEL IN REVERSE

Its early this morning and am in this vehicle heading to Victoria Island, a man who had joined the bus as we pulled out from the bus stop started with hymns and praises to God, he sang well and had a good number of songs so I flow along and mentally shake my head to the melody of the tune, anticipating to hear a good message to end the singing session. oh boy was i wrong. Although wasn’t so bad though but I think on a fine day if he were selling a product I needed badly, I wouldn’t feel the need to buy from him. I believe in God and I like being attentive to everyone that preaches. Because God is so big I could learn something new and see something of Him from an entirely perspective, so I listen (which is good, most of you don’t). I also have unreserved respect for those who commit time to preach while commuting, it shows just how passionate they are about evangelism and it is one of the many opportunities to reach out to new people every day.   "God loves you and...

WHY YOU MUST WRITE A WILL EVEN IF YOU ARE YOUNG

  A re you a young Nigerian man with these listed earthly conditions, I have to ask you a serious question. you have a wife you have children you have something worthy of transfer; Cash, financial assets, real estate, insurance, family heirloom, etc Have you made your will?  Oh; come on now I am not suggesting your death is anywhere close, God forbid. But we can both agree the world is no longer as it was, it has become smaller which is a great thing and the number of things that can kill you has gone past "A thousand ways to die". Let's consider a few trending options of dying; a strange virus (yup, it hasn't gone away yet), Stress from emotional and physical tension which is the leading cause of death in recent times, getting poisoned by a frenemy at a bar, get kidnapped with no ransom, get in a relationship with a murderous psycho, choke on chewing gum as you gossip, etc. I should probably not add to the tension as you read this but you get the drift....we are all ...