Skip to main content

HOW YOU CAN STOP SMOKING NATURALLY.



Have you been searching for a solution to a smoking problem for yourself or for a loved one? I am thrilled to inform you that quitting smoking is not impossible and I can show you how.

For a moment, think about the methods you have tried to deal with this addiction; did any of it work?

You probably made a self declaration to go Cold Turkey and avoid smoking at certain occasions right, Or tried alternatives like Vaping, Patches and E-Cigarettes and other strange recommendations only to find out that you couldn’t cope so you continued anyway?  

I am happy to tell you that this struggle to steer clear of smoking without much success is not only peculiar to you, millions face the challenge of sticking to a quit plan to overcome their nicotine addiction.

SO HERE IT IS… what if I told you of a surer means STOP SMOKING NOW 

First consider the reasons why it is imperative for you to subdue this addiction and why you must take this action I am about to show you?


WHY YOU MUST QUIT SMOKING USING NATURAL METHODS WITHOUT SIDE EFFECTS AND TRAUMA?

The decision to QUIT SMOKING NATURALLY is the most important step you can take to improve your overall health. It is NEVER too late to quit. By quitting smoking, you can:

  • Lengthen your life expectancy
  • Decrease your risk of disease (including lung cancer, throat cancer, emphysema, heart disease, high blood pressure, ulcers and reflux, erectile and sexual dysfunction, kidney disease, and other conditions)
  • Reduce your risk of respiratory and complications during surgery and risk of infection or re-admission after an operation
  • Feel healthier (after quitting, you won’t cough as much, have as many sore throats or stuffy noses, and will have an increased energy level and exercise tolerance)
  • Improve your sense of taste and smell
  • Improve your personal life (smoking causes erectile dysfunction and overall sexual dysfunction)
  • Improve your looks (smoking cause wrinkles, stained teeth, and dull skin)
  • Save money – a 1 pack-per-day habit costs $2,200/year


THE WAY FORWARD FOR YOU TO ACTUALLY STOP SMOKING THE MOST NATURAL WAY.

 

WHAT IS FÜM?

No Smoke, No Vape, & No Nicotine  BUY FUM- QUIT NATURALLY PACK  


 


Füm is the all-natural, wooden aromatherapy inhaler, made from Canadian Maple in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.  How Fum can help you quit smoking 

Füm combines the benefit of natural plants and behavioral science to distract smokers from their cravings in a natural way. Füm allows you to passively breathe in the benefits of natural plants via their essential oils without vaporizing or heating them--it’s all natural. You breathe in through your mouth, and out your nose allowing your olfactory system to soak in the benefits of Mother Nature.

See description video here What is Fum and How it Works

By filling the hand-to-mouth craving, reducing the nicotine cravings, providing an oral sensation, and reducing the onset of anxiety symptoms, Füm serves as a start-to-finish tool for anyone serious about quitting smoking naturally.

If you’re ready to take the step in quitting smoking naturally, we recommend the Füm Quit Naturally Pack. It comes with 1 Füm and two packs of Conquer Cores, it fits beautifully in your pocket, and the two packs of Cores will last nearly 3-4 weeks.

BUY FUM PACK NOW AT 10% DISCOUNT



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE GOSPEL IN REVERSE

Its early this morning and am in this vehicle heading to Victoria Island, a man who had joined the bus as we pulled out from the bus stop started with hymns and praises to God, he sang well and had a good number of songs so I flow along and mentally shake my head to the melody of the tune, anticipating to hear a good message to end the singing session. oh boy was i wrong. Although wasn’t so bad though but I think on a fine day if he were selling a product I needed badly, I wouldn’t feel the need to buy from him. I believe in God and I like being attentive to everyone that preaches. Because God is so big I could learn something new and see something of Him from an entirely perspective, so I listen (which is good, most of you don’t). I also have unreserved respect for those who commit time to preach while commuting, it shows just how passionate they are about evangelism and it is one of the many opportunities to reach out to new people every day.   "God loves you and sen

MUCH ADO ABOUT BOO

It’s a thing of wonder to look in my darling’s eyes and see just how beautiful He is. His soft brown eyes radiate warmth and kindness, he is a rarity among men and it gladdens my heart so, to know he belongs only to me. Some calm days, I get lost in thought of him, oh how excited I become to hear his soothing voice minutes as I think of Him and this happens always. Sometimes I think we are so connected no distance is too long to communicate straight to our hearts. You see, I have a mind with wild imaginations, sometimes I wonder if I reside in fantasy land more than normal. Now, I imagine being in a wonderful garden somewhere, anywhere in the world, maybe even as far as Kazakhstan..it sounds really far, if they have the wonderful garden I now picture in my head then its fine, I envisage I am with Him, sitting under a big oak tree, having a picnic and enjoying the warmth of a sunny day. We have lots to eat, ice-cream to counter the heat, candies to munch as we tell hilario

I AM WAITING

  ‘’Am Waiting, Am Waiting, Am Waiting’’ is a makeup chorus in one of the SpongeBob SquarePant’s episode, for those of us who love cartoons. SpongeBob one day found written on the box of Garry’s (his pet snail) food ‘’free gift inside’’ so with great exhilaration he ran back to the grocery store, bought a whole lot of snail food boxes, went home and started eating the snack so he could get the free price in the box. He eventually found one gift coupon which he posted so he could get his free gift by mail post. With this same excitement SpongeBob remained by the post box waiting for hours for the post man to arrive with His gift, at first the wait was stimulating because he knew he was expecting something then after a while he began to worry if His gift would actually come, after some minutes His apprehension began to grow that while he was yet by the post box he got depressed and wept ‘’oh I wasted my whole life waiting by this post for my present’’. Patrick his dumb star fish best